Oh So Boho!


 (Dress: GB, Beanie and Caridgan: Pacsun, Boots: Steve Madden Troopas)

So I may or may not have a thing for my beanie and troopas combo. I have never been one for beanies for I always believed I could never pull them off with my short hair. I love how they look with long wavy hair and I just felt it would look weird on me.  My go to hats if I had them would be a pork pie or beret.  Unfortunately I lost my pink beret and I do own a crochet one however, it gets dirty really fast so I went out and bought this blue beanie. Who would have thought though that finding a simple plain beanie would be difficult. All I saw were "twerk" "brat" and other random sayings. Seriously though I fell in love with the color and now I wear this as often as possible, not to mention I don't have to worry about my hair so it is always a bonus! Oh and this cardigan I am soo happy the guy working at PacSun talked me into getting it. It not only is comfortable and cozy but also has that lazy chic vibe to it. Where it makes any outfit look ten times more comfortable and causal. LOVE IT!



Do you like beanies? What's your go to hat if you have any?
see you soon.

xoxo
Audrey roe

No comments:

Post a Comment