My Unhealthy love for Beanies!!

No, but seriously I am pretty sure I am growing an unhealthy obsession with beanies. I mean I should not be wanting them and wearing them as much as I am right now.


So here I stand with my first beanie. A nice bright blue but perfect for fall. I have this weird feeling that I have talked about my beanie obsession and that me repeating it now just only proves my point further. Anywho, I deathly want this black pork pie hat from Forever 21 that I saw however I stupidly did not buy it that day, and I now regret it.  I have found some other pork pie hats online, but I am not about to pay an arm and a leg for it. If anyone knows any good sites that sell awesome hats let me know please!
(Top: Kendall and Kylie(Pacsun), Leggings: Target, Boots: Steve Madden Troppas, Jacket: Charlotte Russe, Beanie: Pacsun)
Simply a basic outfit. I threw on something comfortable that I could easily take off when I got back home. I love this shirt by Kendall and Kylie Jenner. They have a line with PacSun, while all of their stuff is over priced in my opinion they do have a ton of really awesome pieces. I just refuse to pay full price for them. The beanie was a given for me, considering I am trying my best to not use any heat on my hair unless I wash it. I just went today and bout two more beanies one from PacSun and one from Hot Topic. I plan on going back to Hot Topic and buying more. Seriously, there is no such thing as too many beanies....right??! I am sane please tell me I am not alone on this. Alas, I could not forget my awesome bracelet that I got from HaulerDeals, unfortunately they are changing the way their site runs sooo I am not sure about clothing being sold on there anymore.

I have 3 beanies so far, which some may say is not an obsession. However I already have in my head 3 more that I want to buy and probably will in well the next few weeks..... Don't judge me...

xoxox
Audrey roe






2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in beanies so no worries about your obsession! Unfortunately my head is too small so i look a bit ridiculous but it looks adorable on you. You should definitely post more outfit posts!

    PS. I've been MIA lately because my boyfriend was in town but now i get to catch up on AHS :)

    xx Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem hun spending time with the boyfriend in understandable ahha. Thank you so much I always felt I looked super weird in them too, maybe you have not found the right style yet. I plan on posting more outfit I just have to remember to take pictures of myself in them ahha

      xx Audrey

      Delete