Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition Box set

Oh my lanta I literally can not express my excitement when I finally was able to get this game! I mentioned in my about me how big of an Assassin's Creed fan I am. While I must admit some things may get repetitive within the series I can accept it due to me somehow always getting caught up in the storyline. Now Onwards to what was in the lovely box!!

here is what everything came in believe it or not this box was almost bigger me. (I am 5'2 1/2 for the record)

I got a giant pirate flag, which I knew it was going to be big but damn this is huge. I have no clue where I am going to put this bad boy so for now it is staying folded up inside the box it came in.





This is the lovely art book. I have yet to fully look through it but, from the pages that I have seen the work in there is pretty awesome. I think it is neat to see these pieces of artwork be transformed into what you see in the video games.







This be here the steel covered care the front dawns the logo while the back is a great photo of Edward Kenway. I feel so special having this case haha. Inside I had two disc I think one may be to install but I am not sure and the black one on the other side is the soundtrack. Which again something I have yet to listen to, but once I do I am sure it will be interesting.


and here it is!!! The best part of the of the package other than the game itself. The Edward Kenway statue. So as you will see in the pictures he comes with his sword and two guns. Stands on a wooden plank while holding on to the black flag. I absolutely love love love this statue. I hope my pictures are good enough I tried to take as many different angles as I could of him. My dad has taken him captive in his man cave until I can find a suitable place for him in my room.





Thanks for reading and I will talk to y'all tomorrow.
 Told ya I was going to be posting like a madwoman this week!!
xoxox
Audrey roe

No comments:

Post a Comment