I swear I'm happy



(Sweatshirt and flats: Pacsun, Skirt: Forever 21)

Okay so this post is a day late but hey I am still putting it up. I wanted to try and take photos somewhere different other than my backyard so I drove around with my mom and we found this nice little spot of tall grass. I have no idea what it is with me and grass. I really wanted to take photos in one of our parks, however I am not comfortable with having my photos taken in public. I feel really weird I hope to get over it soon, because I know of some really nice scenic places to shoot.



I realize that in these photos I don't look too happy. However I am I promise. It was more of a frustration I guess having to show my mom how to use my camera and then her throwing in her 2 cents etc. See in my mind things were to go a lot smoother than what actually happened, thus me looking so joyous.




Needless to say I am so in love with this sweatshirt it is not even funny. It is quite sad actually. The sweatshirt is extremely soft and not heavy at all, yet it keeps you all warm and snuggly.
I shall be posting like a mad woman this week to make up for lat week. Plus I have a lot I want to talk about. See you later.

*Don't worry....be HAPPY!!

xoxox
Audrey roe


No comments:

Post a Comment