Mad for Mod: Outfit of the day

 
(Dress: GB, Tights: Target, Boots: Steve Madden, Shades: Giant Vintage )


So lately I have been absent. Sometimes you just have to take a break for the internet, and that is what I did last week. I have a ton of stuff though lined up for the next month or so, so be ready!! I am a huge fan of Mod fashion and everything about it. It's clean and simple but still chic at the same time. It is something you can dress up or down and goes with a lot of things. I saw this dress at work and I was in love with it. I however waited for the price to go down before I bought it. I typically am not that comfortable with wearing shift dresses I never thought I could pull them off. They are in a way shapeless and can seem like you are just wearing a giant sack of potatoes…and who wants to wear potatoes?? Not this girl…
.


While this dress looks adorable by itself, it is on the shorter side and if I was to raise my arms…well you would get a little show. So I wear tights fun colored tights to complement the colors in the dress. I have yet to wear heels with this, but trust once I do, you will know there will be pictures.  Lots of pictures. As you can see though my ever trusty Troppas go with this look as well.  I think it is quite obvious how in love with these boots I am, don't worry I only wear them every other day.

OOoo..did I mention these sexy sunglasses I am wearing. Well they are from this super dope..yes I said DOPE.  Super Dope site called Giant Vintage, they have a huge selection of sunglasses, like a lot of them. I found them while I was browsing through Seventeen magazine believe it or not and saw an awesome pair or glasses. I later was contacted and able to pick out a few pairs for myself…and who doesn't want foldable sunglasses. I mean seriously. I won't go too much into the brand etc because I have a whole post for them coming soon.

 I feel as though I have chatted your ears off now, so I am going to call it a day. Oh yeah and I have a photoshop trial that I am trying out. Had some fun editing these photos and playing around with them. I did take a class, one, like 3 years ago in photoshop. It was the basics and I don't remember much except the burn, dodge and quick selection tool. So I am just going learning as I go and maybe one day in the future I will purchase the whole thing. I personally do see that it is some what of a necessity to make your photos looks better, but most of that can be fixed by just learning your camera, about lighting and taking those awesome shots. Which are all things that I am aspiring to do. Okay but seriously I am going to have to go get ready for work.
Have an awesome sauce day loves!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress! I love the pink colorblocking. And photoshop is definitely fun haha. Enjoy your trial! x

    ReplyDelete