Giant Vintage Sunglasses Haul

Well hello hello there stranger. Long time no see huh? Well I am back with a long awaited post.

Little backstory: I was reading through Seventeen Magazine one day and came upon these awesome pair of sunglasses. Went on to the site Giant Vintage which is where they came from and fell in love, I was lucky enough that they liked me and I was able to pick out 3 pairs of sunnies to rock out with. Seriously I have never worked with such awesome people.

So onwards to the goodies!!!




Giant Vintage Sunglasses
Okay so I know I said I got three, but in this picture you only see two, that is because I was wearing the third pair out at the time. Never fear though you shall see the third pair later in the post…(Don't you dare scroll down and peak, I saw you).

First off I have to say that this company is pretty rad. The PR lady was really polite, I mean considering not only am I restarting a blog from scratch but I don't even have a big following they still offered to work with me. Once I got rolling with posting photos and videos they reflagged, reposted it quickly and just make you feel oh so lovely! Plus whoever runs their twitter has an awesome sense of humor.

Most importantly they sent me tootsie rolls and stickers!!! Tootsie rolls and stickers!! I am sucker for candy and stickers it's like they read my mind or something.  Now if you have been following me on instagram (@little_Roe) or twitter (@hayyitsaudrey) than you have seen me rocking these sunnies on a daily basis.  If not than I suggest you do, we can become best pals or mortal enemies it is your choice honestly..no pressure.

ps. I will all the sunnies and the site below :D
p.p.s I am not getting paid with these links or this post. Just figured I would help ya out, cause I am awesome like that.
________________________________________________________________________________

 Happy Carnation Sunnies

 This is the missing pair from the photo above, why? Because they are my favorite.  Believe it or not I have always wanted a pair of foldable sunglasses. I remember a friend of mine having a pair and thinking that the concept was so awesome that I vowed to one day own a pair myself. So of course when I saw these I knew I had to have them. Not to mention the color is perfect for summer and spring.  The only con, you can't just fold them like normal glasses when you take them off, because the arms are movable so they automatically move inwards when you just try to put them away like normal sunnies. Other that that no complaints from me.


Foldable sunglasses fun with folding...


Cat Eye sunglasses

Now these are my second favorite. Can you guess why? No? Yes? maybe? well it's for the cat eye effect on them. I know I know I am a bit late on the whole cat eye sunglasses trend, but it took me a while to even get on the round glasses trend. Let's face it not every trend is for everyone and just because it's in does not mean it is for you.  So anywho, these lovelies just say chic to me and dress up any look. I have gotten a lot of compliments while wearing them, or even when they are just sitting in my bag.  One little con more of a pet peeve of mine, they are a bit stiff, however they do not hurt. It is a love hate with stiff sunglasses. The positive is they stay up well, the negative can be they hurt your ears and give you headache. These do none of that which is awesome.

Round sunglasses

Last but certainly not least. The beetles sunglasses as I like to call them. These bad boy looked super cool on the site and they are awesome in person. I originally wanted the purple ones, cause I have a thing for purple (Well more like lilac). However, I was not able to get them so i got these instead. So you know how sometimes the lens are colored or look colored but they aren't. Well yeah these are different you put these bad boys on and bam! everything is blue. I started singing that song
 …. I'm blue da ba dee da ba da yadda yadda yadda… 
Speaking of which does anyone know the real words to that song, I am sure everyone just sings their own version and swears its correct.
anywho I really do like I just can't wear them that often, I feel like it would alter my world or something seeing everything in blue for longer than 5 minters, but that is just me.

So all in all I really love what I got and plan on buying more..later. I mean come on I don't want to look like a crazy person always buying sunglasses. These were all decent price like everything else on the site which is another reason why I like them, not matter how unique it is never overpriced at least in my opinion. I would highly recommend ya'll check out Giantvintage.com  I am sure you'll find something you like.

until next loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment