Outfit of the day: A True Flower Child






Flower Child

coachella ready

Outfit details: (Top and Maxi: Pacsun, Vest: thrifted, Necklace: Forever 21, Rings: thrifted, pacsun, f21, Sandals: Target)

 So simply put this is an everyday look for me. I must admit it felt good to be wearing a billion rings on each hand. It just feels right. I honestly don't know how girls wear a load of bracelets on either arm, I mean my arm starts to hurt looking at it haha.

I filmed this look for a Coachella fashion lookbook ^^ Watch here!!

While this is a "music festival" look, this is how I tend to dress about every day.  I couldn't tell you how many older people come up to me and call me a flower child or say I remind them of a hippie from back in the day.  Obviously it is a sign I was born in the wrong era, or possibly I was born in the right era and I can''t get over my past life.

I honestly couldn't tell you but this is what comes naturally to me. I mean a girl can never have too much fringe or too many maxi skirts right??!

sandals



rings galore


Ring stacking at its finest`


coachella fashion 2014

Alas, I will not be attending Coachella, but there is always next year right! What about you are you going? Let me know below :D

happy reading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment