My First Impressions: Steve Madden Troopas

Hey everyone!!
Whoo my first official post on my new blog talk about being stoked.
Steve Madden Troopas
Here are my thoughts on the Troopas. Enjoy


IMG_0500 IMG_0502
So I finally gave in and bought myself a pair of Troopas. Let’s just start of by saying that I am not a a big fan of boots. I just feel like I can never pull them off or I don’t have anything to go with them. Secondly, I thought that these where very overhyped, overpriced and not worth my time. You see at the time on youtube last year almost every girl had a pair, maybe it was the way they styled them but I did not see anything special about them that was worth jumping on the bandwagon.
However my tuned changed when I saw them in person specifically the brown ones. I then tried them on and knew I had to have them. I will be honest and say that I have always wanted a pair of boots for fall, I got these cute little black ones from Target but…they never really did it for me.
Anyways, back on topic when I saw these I knew instantly I needed to have them.They have a nice distressed look and feel to them but they don’t feel too grundgey. I like that they add that bit of edge to a girly outfit and making it look effortless. I was thinking about getting a pair of Doc’s however they looked too heavy and clunky for my personal taste. Pretty much everything that I thought bad about these shoes I was wrong about.  They are priced fairly decent at go from $99 without tax, which to me is a great price especially for a pair of Steve Madden shoes.
As far as fit goes I would recommend trying your regular size and a size down and decide from there. Personally I chose to stay with the size seven while the six’s fit nicely they were a bit snug at the front. The Troopas are made of a soft leather so they will stretch a bit, I just felt more comfortable with the seven’s.  I have yet anything really negative to say they come in three colors black, brown and grey.  I am pretty sure they have some more glamorous versions that have studs etc. I prefer the basic however.  The only thing I don’t like is the smell, it could be because its real leather( i think), but it just smells funny. Nothing too extreme just an observation. So these are my thoughts on them and now i will leave you with two little outfit ideas.
xoxo
Audrey
IMG_0522 IMG_0526
IMG_0508 IMG_0513





No comments:

Post a Comment