A Bit about ME!


^^^^ That is ME! Audrey
I thought  would tell you all a bit about me, so you can get a better feel of my blog and what it is about.
I am 21 years old and live in Arizona. I am a part time student and spend the rest of time at work, sewing skirts, playing video games or hanging out with my friends. I also make fashion and style videos on youtube as well, that's where I started. My channel name is Aubreykim. I also have my own ETSY shop where I make and sell custom floral crowns. See I have this problem called procrastination where I like to put things off until the last minute and realized that maybe it is time to change that, I feel as though I have missed a lot of great opportunities because of my laziness haha. 
I am also bad with grammar in the sense I type run on sentences, don't really know when to place a comma or semi colon. English is just too complicated.

I am working my way to becoming a fashion stylist, something like Rachel Zoe, however I also want to cater to the everyday person as well. So hopefully soon I can move to LA to peruse my career and do internships. 

I just in general love fashion and love dressing up and showing off my style, fashion is essentially wearable art so why not have fun with it right!

GAMING!!!
This past two years or so I have become a quote on quote "hardcore gamer".  I got out of my comfort zone (..was it two years ago??!! I don't know doesn't matter) anywho, I got out of my comfort zone and went and bought Skyrim. Now up until that time I only played Final Fantasy games on my PS2, because I was too cool for a 360 or PS3. I however finally bought a 360 (which I regret now DAMN YOU SONY EXCLUSIVES mostly japanese RPG). Honestly I grew up with the Playstation but got the 360 cause everyone had them and I could play COD (Call of Duty) with my friends online. But who was I kidding I don't even like mutiplayer unless its like arcade style or a fighting game like Mortal Kombat.  Now, back to Skyrim. I fell in love with the game and could not get enough it got me thinking damn this is what I have been missing out on? What other games are out there? SO of course I took to the internet and my gamer friends and the rest they say is history.

I prefer RPGs (Role playing games), and open world games, anything third person.  I like any game that tells a good story and that I can get lost in. I wish I could play first person games however I get extreme motion sickness and its not pretty. Which sucks because I am missing out in my opinion on some great series like Bioshock, Farcry 3 etc. 

I am a HUGE fan of the Assassin's Creed series. I don't like horror games but I love horror movies can watch them all day and night.

Well that is a bit about me I could go on trust me, I am having a hard time not typing more. Tell me about yourself yah?!

So if you like what you read come along on this little journey of fashion and  video games with me and see what happens.....

That was a strange ending..

Audrey :D

Links to me:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hayyitsaudrey
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/aubreykim

No comments:

Post a Comment