Pinkie Pie & High waisted Shorts

 outfit of the day

So it is officially summer. Well it is pretty much summer for me year round since I have not been in school for the past semester. While most people are thrilled and relieved to be out of school, I can't wait to go back next semester. I miss college.  I have been wanting this shirt from Dillard's for a while but was not willing to pay 30 something dollars so I waited and a month later it went dow to $13. Talk about a bargain! All the light neutral toned colors just work really well together. I have the hardest time finding tops to go with these shorts that I got from Forever 21 about a few months ago. They are really comfortable and cute, but the two tone and the mixing of fabrics makes it a bit difficult to match properly with other clothing. 

 Pinkie Pie Fashion


  (Giant Vintage Sunglasses, Necklace: H&M,)



 Summer outfits

(Blouse: Dillard's, Shorts: Forever 21)

 Steve Madden Summer Flats
(steve madden flats)


xoxox
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment