Kendall & Kylie Jenner Style Steal

Kylie Jenner inpsired outfit
 
So I did another one, this time based off of both of the sisters. There is something about Kylie's style that I really like.  On the left I recreated Kendall's laid back causal look and on the right I recreated Kylie's all black lace look. For some odd reason I only took one photo of myself in Kendall's look, but it is not that hard to recreate, its more about making it look effortless.  I also did a video on my youtube channel which I will link at the bottom.

Honestly, the more I look at the all black lace outfit it reminds me of Lorde now in a sense. What do you think?
 Kylie Jenner style

(Left; photo courtesy of tumblr, right; photo courtesy of Kylie's Instagram)
 Kylie Jenner inspired skirt

 Jessica Simpson Nude Heels

 (Top: pacsun, Skirt: Dillard's,  Heels: Jessica Simpson, Floral Crown: I made)

Kendall Jenner fashion
(Top: Target, Cardigan: Jessica Simpson, Jeans: Hollister, Flats: Pacsun)

So that is all I have for tonight. I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post. I hope to be posting a ton more now. Thanks again so much for reading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment