Kylie Jenner Inspired Outfit

Kylie Jenner Style
(photo courtesy: tumblr)

Hey ya'll so I found this picture of Kylie Jenner online. While I am not a huge follower of the Jenner girls I will say they do have a pretty good fashion sense. I decided to do my own take on this look. Also her boots are killer!! I want them bad.
Kylie Jenner style
(Button down: GB [Dillards], Tank: Kendal & Kylie for Pacsun, Highwasited shorts: Hot Topic, Boots: Steve Madden, Purse: Coach)


Look of the day

Laid back look

Another way to wear it

Kendall and Kylie for Pacsun clothing

Also I freaking love the back of this tank not to mention I got it on sale for like 10 bucks! I really loved this look it was something different for me oddly. Real laid back and chill, yet fashionable at the same time. hope you enjoy this little post.

Check out my video on the look too!


xoxox

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment