Steal her Style: Ariana Grande

Hey girls I am back with another post. Hopefully I will be able to post more often in the next coming months. So what better way to come back than with a Steal her Style post.

Today I chose Ariana Grande. One this girl has got some major pipes on her and I am in love with her song "Popular" with Mika who is equally as awesome. Secondly, while she may constantly wear the same hairstyle on the red carpet her fashion sense is pretty on point. If I was super girly she would defiantly be one of my idols. Like a mix of retro and super girly.

The Look:



Ariana Grande Style
(photo courtsey tumblr)

_________________________________________________________________

My take:


ariana grande steal her style
(skirt: lulus.com, top: H&M, shoes: shoedazzle, purse: cato)

black studded pumps

All these items where below $30 individually. For starters these shoes have to be one of the most uncomfortable pair of pumps ever, I mean seriously I can not stand in them for even a couple of minutes. Maybe they are too small, for me but I have never found them to be from the beginning.

Skirt: I adore to pieces. It is my go to skirt for pretty much the majority of my outfits, because lets face it black goes with anything.

Top: I bought from H&M a few years ago. I don't wear it often because well it gets dirty easily and two I tend to get really hot in it. Since I live in Arizona I don't get much use out of it.

Adding my own flair:

I didn't change much just added my lovely pork pie hat and some awesome blue suede pumps. I wanted to add a bit of color to this look and these pumps are wayyyy more comfortable than the black pumps. I personally find black and white to be boring so I wanted to bring a bit of fun without overdoing it. 

Ariana Grande inspired fashion


Jessica Simpson pumps
 (Pumps: Jessica Simpson)
Ariana Grande Steal her style



So that is it for now. I hope you enjoyed this steal her style. More to come soon.  Let me know what you think in the comments below lovelies.




No comments:

Post a Comment