What happens when I throw an outfit together?




Well this..
This is what happens why I throw an outfit together, I know awesome right?!


70's Baby
  






 70's inspired outfit
(Vest: H&M, Top: Pacsun, Skirt: Dillard's, Hat: Forever 21)

So the other day I had a day off from work. Well make it two, and I was not very productive the first day and I actually needed to get things done day two. This outfit is the product of me literally just picking out random things from my closet and saying this will totally work.  I don't do this often I mean, I don't over think my outfits but I sort of have a few preplanned in my head and then decide which one I am into the most. I consider an outfit or look "thrown together" when it takes you less then 10 minters to put it all together.

Pirate Kitty

I for some reason always end up with a some what 70's ish type of outfit. I honestly think its the fur vest that really sets the mood. My thought process in general was okay its nice and warm, I don't want to wear a dress, I don't' want to wear pants or leggings; I haven't worn and skirts lately *picks up first skirt in eye view* okay this will do.  *Looks at kitty shirt* I have yet to wear that, soo that will do.  To top things off my fur vest in case it get "a bit chilly".  Viola I came up with this lovely gem. The hat is simply because I did not want to do my hair. You know hats are great for that kind of stuff.

thrown together

All in all I was super comfortable that day and all I really did was run around town. I wore some moccasins for shoes, big mistake! The fringe kept getting caught in the lace of the skirt, but nothing was damaged thankfully. I got a ton of complements shockingly and I usually find that when I put little effort into my looks and makeup I get the most compliments. Why is life like that? I will never understand. I also realized that I always to tend to gravitate towards either my fur or fringe vest when I am in a hurry and not sure what to wear as well as some head piece that lets me avoid doing my hair. These just make my life so much easier and pulls any outfit of mine together at least to me.

Now this is what happens when I "throw" together an outfit. What happens when you throw a look together?

have a awesome day see you round.


No comments:

Post a Comment